Arsenal F407 ( 1'000 watt )
- The cylindrical Floodlight for use with Metal Halide Lamps, High Pressure Sodium Lamps And High Pressure Mercury Lamps of maximum 1'000 Wattage.
- This light fixture is made of high purity aluminum sheets by means of draw - forming process and the bulb changing is very convenient. It is equipped with active filtering type respirator for quick heat dissipation.
- The reflector is made of parabolical spun aluminum, held in a cast aluminum ring to which the anti corrosion painted mounting bracket is attached.
- A thermally hardened 5 mm thick front glass is secured safely to the reflector.
- A double neoprene gasket between the front glass and the reflector ensure, a jet and dust proof sealing.
- Beam - aiming sight for quick daylight adjustment.
- The rear housing is made of high - pressure die - cast aluminum lacqvared grey.
- It contains a high quality lamp holder, a lamp holder bracket and a PG 16 cable gland.
- Lamp replacement is easily done by opening 3 anchor bolts & removing the rear housing without changing the position of the floodlight.
- A neoprene gasket between rear housing and reflector housing for jet and dustproof sealing.
|Clasification IP 54|
|Electrical insulation class I|
|Made to comply with IEC 598|
|Packing Qty||1 pc / box|
|Box Dimension (cm)||57 x 55 x 35|
|Gross Weight||8.46 kg|
|Net Weight||7.79 kg|